Associate Manager HR at IndusInd Bank Ltd
Views:691 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
IndusInd Bank - Relationship Manager - SME Segment (4-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager- SME
- The candidate will be required to acquire NTBs in SME segment & deepen wallet share in existing portfolio of clients.
- Candidate should have experience is undertaking credit risk appraisal & presenting the proposal to relevant forum/s for sanction.
- Should be able to achieve budgets set by Bank's management & bring aggressive growth through SANCTION & DISBURSEMENT of NTBs in SME.
Specific Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for new client acquisitions as well as maintaining and enhancing the existing portfolio of SME group.
- Ability to structure the facilities as per the client's need and bank's strategy ensuring optimum profitability & sustainability of the business within the regulatory framework.
- Should have knowledge of the local market where he / she knows the leading SME Clients,
- Undertake credit risk appraisal, prepare appraisal notes, term sheets & financial model and engage with credit team to resolve queries and present the case to relevant senior management forums for sanction.
- Engage & co-ordinate with various internal teams for relevant approvals, documentation, limit setup, disbursement, post-disbursement compliances and monitoring. Ensure end-to-end transaction execution from origination to completion.
- Engage and maintain senior management relationships of SME clients to deepen wallet share, negotiate pricing & cross-sell other banking products like CMS, salary a/cs, corporate cards and insurance.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining credit health of the portfolio & take appropriate steps to proactively mitigate any sign of stress in the portfolio.